I had no idea this was taking place until I started harassing Holly Saturday Morning on the phone via text message and she basically, but politely, said "shhh burg, I am at XBIZ!" WHat did I miss? I would have liked to have gone to this, especially since I inadvertently wound up spending Saturday helping a wayward cubscout troop in Anaheim Hills plant some nearly dead trees/saplings in the yards of Old People, then tried planning trips to San Diego, Las Vegas and finally, Costa Mesa but not before being kicked out of a Holiday Inn by police (yes the POLICE) on supsicion of being drunk and disorderly...."Pfffft, wait, Officer, seriously, you mean you are merely <Dr Evil Quotations in the Air>"Suspicious?"<Dr Evil Quotations in the Air> The blank expression was all I needed...."well then you really suck,,,,"

So to make a Long story unbearable, How could I have known about XBIZ Erotica without actually going to the website? Also, would i have been out of place there (straightlaced, sexually straight, no-nonsense sexually, white crippled intellectual, no tatoos? Would I have been able to debate sexual Evolution as it pertains to directing with any of the panel members on Holly's Panel? Were frosty EANAB beverages available?) Eanab ---> Equally Attractive Non-Alcoholic Beverages