Quote:

Along those lines, can you swim? If so would you consider doing a cannonball into the pool at your parents retirement community, and having someone video it and the reaction you get?

I can swim, but mostly I walk in the pool. Their pools aren't very deep. The indoor pool is less than 4 feet at its deepest. Some of the outdoor variety claim 5 feet in the way I might claim my erection is 7 inches ... both estimates are blatant misplaced laughable bombasts.

Also, I'm not as heavy as I was. I lost over 60 lbs since last year. And, even at my heaviest, I wasn't anything compared to many of the residents.

My mom has a good female friend who at 6'1" is more than an inch taller than I and as of last week likely out weighed me by 3/4ths of a Padova. [btw this woman is a pervert who actually joined this board about 2 years ago after I blabbed about it. But, she was too scared to post.]

Another friend who recently moved near her son [a man with over 30 cats] in the James Madison U nook of the Shenandoah was barely 5'2" and weighed in excess of 350. Oddly she had been a successful dance instructor. Personally, I thought dancers never got fat.

And, they are NOTHING of note when contrasted some of the ponderous beasts of the male variety of this community.

So my size is no issue. The only disgust I could generate from a cannonball would be if turned around and sued their overall association for their pool being too shallow.

Perhaps if I yelled "Allahu Akbar" before plowing into a gaggle of alter kocker yentas during water aerobics ....