From the Best Asses in the Biz thread:

Quote:

married whores always baffle me

I do SO enjoy seeing wedding rings on naked girls!

After I gave up dating, and embarked the dark, cruel period of my Life, I found pleasure in fucking other men's wives and fiancees. I used to seek out women of men I hated, but that wasn't prerequisite. Just being taken was.

I was very cute when I was young, and my love of listening helped my to ease my way into the pants of unhappy betrothed ladies loaded up on alcohol.

I used to love the sight and feel of the ringed hand on my shorty. I get aroused even thinking back on it.

The only thing I liked more than seeing and feeling my dick wrapped by a diamond wearing hand, was my nefarious plan for "seconds".

I didn't dare do this on "firsts" since their was risk that the girl would bolt before I had pleasure. Also, and in retrospect, on "seconds" they seemed resigned to the fact that they had already sinned. But, it was fear of missing out completely that caused me to omit this plan until I had cum on her once.

A few minutes after I had cum, the mess was cleared and we had cuddled, [I'm an odd guy that enjoys an after sex cuddle], I would interupt her smoking or whatever to start my intrigue.

Gently kissing the girl, taking the girls hand, and kissing it. I'd lick her finger. I'd lick the ring. Then I'd pause while catching her eyes.

"You don't want to be wearing this now," said with the company of smiles, winks and soft kisses. And, then gently coaxing the ring(s) representing her promises from her fingers. And, then place them somewhere, usually far from her reach but not out of her sight.

You could sense the chill in the air as they comtemplated their treason. Almost always the breathing would change. Occassionally a tear would fall. I would playfully kiss them and tease them for being oh so silly.

I always preferred doggy for my "seconds" and did this with lots of spanking and clit rubs. I often fantasied that their men were forced to watch and didn't want them to see that in my face.

I was always better for them this second time. And, I think the more I hated, the better I was.

God I miss that.