In response to Mr. YellowFlower's wardrobe advice, I have decided to respond here.

Casually for shopping, errands, etc., I wear mostly sweats and colored t-shirts.

Since I have been going to therapy daily, I've been wearing jeans with buttondown shirts.

My preferred dress is what I call "work casual": khakis and buttondown shirts.

Most of pants are Levis brand.
Most of my buttondowns are JA Bank, Polo or the like.

Even when I worked, I rarely had to dress.

I own no sports jacket at the moment. I don't like them.

My suits are tailor-made - stunning and impressive. They were made by a local of some renowned named Vihan. I get compliments every time I wear his suits. This is extremely impressive since many of you would feel it more accurate to refer to these suits as tents.

Vihan makes these quite impressive one-of-a-kind silk tie/handkerchief sets. I owned quite a few of these. Several were ruined when the ceiling of the small bedroom caved in during a rather violent Nor'easter.

My dress shirts are JA Bank or custom-made.

My shoes are shit. I fail to take proper care of really good ones, so I don't buy them. For me, I prefer comfort over style. So if I happen to find a comfortable shoe whose style appeals to me at a bargain, I get as many pairs of that style in that size as I can.

I only like black shoes.

My socks are from Costco [gold-toe]. I rarely wear underwear, but when I do it briefs [FotL or Casual Man's brand].

I only wear belts for formal occasions since I have a "belt phobia". When I was younger and got into many bar-type fights, I used to use opponent's belt as a handle to throw/control him. So, I would fear the same done to me. Now, it is an irrational fear since I haven't fought in years and years.

At the end of January, I had my hair cut and my beard removed after about 2 years or so of growth, I think.

My hair is cut fairly short now.
I am clean-shaven.