Quote:

How many cats do you have to require all that litter? Do you scoop manually or do you have an automatic litterbox? Are all your cats spayed/neutered? Have you ever used a fry-daddy spatula to scoop cat litter?

* I currently have 4 cats. The elder two are 15. Their "kittens" less than 8 months younger than they. There were originally 4 in the litter. 2 of them have passed.

* I manually scoop daily.

* One male is not neutered. I had taken them in 2 at a time. I had 2 males left to neuter and 1 got very ill and I had to postpone his neutering. Once he recovered, there seemed little point in neutering them since they never leave the apartment. My sister was not pleased with this since she felt this indicated that I thought that pregnancy was only a female's responsibility. The cat who was ill is the one who remains in my apartment un-neutered. He is still slim and tears around like a kitten.

* Fry-Daddy?? Never used anything but large plastic scoops.

**** Interesting tidbit. All the males, including the 2 who passed, have/had occasional "grand mal" epileptic seizures. The last was over 7 months ago. It rarely occurs, but it does happen.