I am having with Craig Valentine of ClubSummerHaze.com. Mr. Valentine hired a girl I repesented by the name of Nayni Rey. He promised her a payment amount for her work a finder fee for me. Nayni Rey performed her scene with him and Mr. Valentine said we would be paid in a few day. This was back in the first week of July. Here are the e-mail I sent him:

Subject: Re: My missing Finder's Fee payment
Date: 7/7/2007 4:47:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time

My e-mail:
I have not seen my Finder's Fee payment for bringing you that last black girl you used. When do you think you can send me a payment?

Peace,
Tabu

Mr. Valentine response:
im in honolulu i signed it and gave it to acct. i will be beack tuesday come by the office.. i am a bit upset on the no call no show on the double bj for the last girl

In a message dated 7/7/2007 4:47:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
<<im in honolulu i signed it and gave it to acct. i will be beack
tuesday come by the office.. i am a bit upset on the no call no show
on the double bj for the last girl>>

My e-mail:
Just give me the address and I will be there.

In a message dated 7/9/2007 1:18:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
<<im in honolulu i signed it and gave it to acct. i will be beack
tuesday come by the office.. i am a bit upset on the no call no show
on the double bj for the last girl>>

My e-mail:
I still have neo heard anything from you about my model's payment and my finder's fee? Can you send me your address so I can go pick it up from you directly? Thanks.

Subject: My missing Finder's Fee and Model payment
Date: 8/1/2007 4:27:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time

My e-mail:
I still have not heard anything from you about my model's payment and my finder's fee? Can you send me your address so I can go pick it up from you directly? This is the 4th e-mail I have sent about this. Thanks.

Now it is 8/27 and no payment for the model and no finders free for me. I have tried to be nice about this but that is not working. So I thought it would be best and let everyone know what kind of guy he is really.