Quote:

I don't know, Don, but if you want an honest answer I'd have to say that I'm beginning to be bored by whatever issues you have with Kurt.

If you have any substantial issues with him that go beyond your bruised feelings, please settle it in court or in any other way you deem appropriate - in private. Or else let it go before it becomes an unhealthy obsession.

I never liked bitch fights. I like them even less if it's grown up men who are having them (I thought at least one of you was grown up).

Yes, I was seeking an honest answer from you. I apologize in advance for your boredom, perhaps you find it more exciting when one of your detractors tears into your gender status instead of seeing something of merit discussed. While his 15 minutes of glory have long passed by, it is still interesting to look at some of the specifics revolving around his tirade and how people reacted to it (to some of us). That said, if my ability to bore you is in any way related to you thinking he was a nice guy, I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Are you still stoked that he found you attractive early on in his tirade? Perhaps you only read a couple of his rants and missed those where he wished ill on some pretty decent folks. Whatever the case, "obsession" is when you post ~400 posts in a week, not when you reply a few times or discuss said rants with a number of others that have their own take on things. Steve couldn't bruise my feelings any more than he could argue his way out of a crack pipe but I was merely hoping you might have a reason behind thinking he is a nice guy that I could understand.