Quote:

Ok enough already with the "I don't really give a shit about you but I just spend hours working on this." It doesn't fly and renders your arguments moot. You obviously give a shit so stop denying.

When did I say I don't give a shit about you? You're the one putting words in my mouth here and must be confusing me with someone else in this 200 post monstrosity you've created in a day and a half.

I give *quite a bit of a shit about you*; its just I need to keep my entire afternoon free in order to sufficiently respond to your posts (just the ones directed at me) in a timely fashion (and its why I didn't bother responding in full yesterday or the night before as I knew dealing with you just on XPT is the equivalent of a full time job). I even went back and edited my posts to take out your *real name* so I wouldn't end up in the penalty box.

I'll bet you $10 your wiki gets deleted or sufficiently shortened within six months (Larry "FLINT" isn't even spelled right); compare yours to Tera Patrick's or someone similar and compare.

Jesus...here I am debating Kurts WIKI-fucking-PEDIA. I admit it...I think I'm developing a crush on YOU.

You're the closest thing to a male Mary Carey I've encountered in this industry so I'm really interested to learn more and interact; consider it part of a grand social experiment I'm conducting. Really, you came on XPT craving attention so here it is. Serious.

How about a business proposal:
Just think of the commotion: we can both do our first gay scene together Kurt! I can get you all that mainstream publicity you've fantasized about your whole life. We play our cards right and it could easily be a $25K scene!