Quote:

Do you think you could give us your take on why there is this contingent in the adult adustry--clearly well-represented here at XPT--that so singularly dislikes you? What is drawing the ire, in your view? [and] Until people start making their grounds for KL contempt clear, precise, and available to public scrutiny, there is no way to assess their warrant. Pending that, all of this hostility is petty smoke and mirrors bullshit.

Queerbot, while Kurt’s answer was self-serving and incredibly weak, here’s a different take for you. Many hate him for acting like a prick. He disrupted the memorial services for Jim Holliday (a director that had complimented the guy at least a few times on audio commentaries), he attacked Gram for calling saying something that wasn’t said, he got on a number of online forums and acted like he was God’s gift to the world in such an annoying manner that caused even the most jaded to roll their eyes and shake their heads. These are but a few of his transgressions but I ask you this, if there were so much as an ounce of truth in his reply, why do you think it is that almost no other male performers even raise an eyebrow on a regular basis? As far as the grounds for our collective ire, perhaps you haven’t been reading Kurt’s posts about committing violence or threatening to unleash his manly “violent tendencies” on those he doesn’t like…

Quote:

If those of you judging him had met him and didn’t like him that would be one thing, but you haven’t. Funny, that, since the majority seems to think he’s such a bad guy.

B. Blonde, I’ve met him in person a few times and we actually got along fine. He linked to my reviews on his website and I had no problem with him until he started going off the deep end awhile back. He accused me of being Bornyo (whom I did not know at the time) based on something he refused to disclose and then our back and forth via email revealed that he was more of a wacko than most in the industry. If you think performers should make death threats, veiled or overt, and assault members of the press; make sure you swallow deeply of Paula’s Kool Aid so it won’t burn as much.

Quote:

The haters actually pretty much hate most all of us guys

Nope, they simply don’t care for the braggarts that whine like little girls at perceived slights or make death threats as you like to do.

Quote:

He owes me an apology and believe me, someday...

What, you’re going to assault him too?