Quote:

Kurt:

At first I did have some.. not alot, but some respect for you.. but as time went by and I saw how you have a total disregard for respecting others , to which I chose to speak my peace... so here goes...

Could the deafening silence that no one saw fit to bring new topics about you worry you? Or have your my space minions that have swore legion to you by drinking the tainted kool-aid that you have so often served come to XPT to make sure that your name is always floating around like other things we throw out and always float back up.

Hi It's me again ..one of the so called minions....and to set it straight.. we don't keep bringing Kurt's name up on here ...I haven't posted on here since Dec. 13th 2006 ..if you would do your research you would see that.

I have a few quotes to clear up a few things about that group to which I belong...

This was your post about the interview you did about Kurt.

Posted: Apr 10, 2007 5:09 PM Here is my interview that I had with Kurt over a course of about a month's time. Some of the pictures myspace wouldnt allow to be posted but I have included the link if anyone wants to see the pictures that were used as well as most of the titles reviewed by DVD Talk. I want to thank Kurt once again for his time and say he is a sweetheart. I wish him all the best as a Director and a performer.

So now you are changing your tune? Or were you just trying to appease us ..his fans and friends??

This was the exchange about the discrepancy in the scene count.....

Posted: Apr 11, 2007 2:23 PM Kurt and Everyone:

The numbers you saw listed were ONLY just what I was able to find listed. There was no mention of the others after searching just about everywhere posible on the net. If the tone sound "bitchy" in any way which it wasnt suppose to .For that I apologize. I thought the interview went very well and even was told so by the owner G. Kleinman of DVDTalk who sent a copy over to Bo over at Sexz. I asked Claire to post it for me because I was having trouble with my other profile posting anything over here. I deleted my other profile form the group and added my writers one which I use the most. I am sorry of anyone and everyone took the comment in () the wrong way. Like I said those are the numbers I found too bad the database dont tally everything all the performers do, it would make it a heck of alot easier.

Ravyn

Posted: Apr 12, 2007 12:22 AM Ravyn wrote:
Im lost what seems "bitchy" ? The numbers which i quote is just what found out there listed for his movies. and if you noticed Kurt does mention how many he actually has done. Not everything that Kurt has done has been listed only he knows how many films he has really done . I made sure of the information and sent Kurt the whole interview before it when to print. I made sure of everything before it went to print..

Ravyn

Well, Ravyn
I never said 1400 movies, I said 1400 "scenes." You take the time to point out the discrepancy which makes me look like I'm exaggerating which I am not. Your article implies that my figure is unsubstantiated yet makes no attempt to clarify the discrepancy though I suspect you clearly understand the deficit as compared with IMDB vs. internet scenes. Pointing out the 500 number and leaving it hanging as to where the extra numbers come from when you KNOW internet scenes aren't counted on the sources you mention... I feel that's bitchy. Sorry.
xoxo
KL

Posted: Apr 12, 2007 3:13 AM I will have the editor fix that error...

So,at that point you apologised for the error. But now you are calling it a "so called discrepancy"??

Quote:

As for the so called discrepancy.. I went with what I found myself and with what I trust Don with being that his knowledge is far greater than mine. I have never been a hypocrite and never will be. I treated you as I would any other person I interviewed and formed my own opinion of you. I really don't care what the group has to say. At least I am honest enough to say what I feel.

And I'm being honest enough to say what I feel. Kurt is my FRIEND... He didn't have to feed me "Tainted Kool Aid" to say these things about him or to defend him.

Just had to put in my two cents worth.

Paula