Quote:

Hey Tricia
I'm guessing Don is a friend of yours? I completely disagree with your assessment. Given some of the positive posts and private e-mails and messages I've been receiving in support...
At least now I feel like I'm being fairly represented and my side of the things is out there....
If you're one of the people still not liking me, Tricia, well, no offense, but I don't even know you so I can't really fret about it too much. All I can say is I think if you met me, you would like me. (Ask our mutual friend, Christian.) This forum is a very specific thing which requires a very specific tone of response from me but it is certainly not all that I am or offer in my real-life friendships with others.

Don is a reviewer that I've talked to on a PR level for quite a few years now. Bornyo is a different guy that I've had differing opinions with on a few things, but on those subjects we just agree to disagree.

You're right about one thing though - you and I don't know each other, so it's not that I don't like you. I have no opinion of you on a personal level one way or the other.
I was simply offering some advice that you are more than free to ignore. Advice that would say something along the lines of, as a neutral bystander, it seems to me that of all the people in this thread, you are quite possibly the only one coming off as childish. And here at xpt, that's quite an accomplishment.

I'm confused about something though. You say that you feel you are finally getting a chance to represent yourself here at xpt, but yet you also say that your personality in this thread is not representative of 'all that you are'. Maybe if you showed us what did represent you, you wouldn't be coming off as a childish ass. Not saying you ARE a childish ass, but based on this thread alone, that's where you're leaning.