Quote:

1)
Quote:

crippled fuck

???

2) Wheelchair "jokes" ???

Kurt, you are about as deep as a dixie cup. Pick ANY hot chick with a brain and sense of self worth and I would put my crippled ass, fleet of wheelchairs, non-tatooed Body, 139 IQ, Harvard Degree and self-deprecating sense of humor against YOU any fucking day of the year....I am NOT going to include Net Worth because its obvious you have very little and I dont want to give any IRS lurkers anymore ammo against me....

And yeah, Bornyo nailed it....who the fuck drives to Vegas at 4 AM PST and then resumes posting on XPT like Kipling's Riki Tiki Tavi the mongoose on METH at a Cobra convention????? WHAT THE FUCK?????

Uh oh, Burgie doesn't like it when people STAND up to him. Burgie doesn't like it when people are mean back to him. The anonymity of the intenet usually gives him a LEG UP, on his targets. Me coming in here to confront him honestly has his wheels spinning.

Nope, not on drugs. I took a couple of days off so I'm in and out of my room here in Vegas and I've got the laptop. I have discovered here at xpt that whoever posts lasts is seen as "winning," therefore I'm playing the game is all. I'll take a full panel drug test when I get back and have it open to the public if you like just to shut you up. It'll come back positive for marijuana but that's it. Wanna try again? You're on a ROLL

p.s. Were you from L.A. you would know that driving to Vegas in the early a.m. to avoid the morning rush hour is common practice.