Quote:

Quote:

Bornyo is not "Don".

exactly. I've met Don at conventions, and he is def not Bornyo.

Kurt - if you had good intentions with this thread to clear your reputation and act like everyone in the industry who dislikes you is just jealous or a hater, I hate to tell ya this, but it's not really coming off as working.
Best of luck in turning it around...

Hey Tricia
I'm guessing Don is a friend of yours? I completely disagree with your assessment. Given some of the positive posts and private e-mails and messages I've been receiving in support, I think I am definitely coming to more of a common ground understanding with at least some here but I know it will never be all. At least now I feel like I'm being fairly represented and my side of the things is out there. If you're one of the people still not liking me, Tricia, well, no offense, but I don't even know you so I can't really fret about it too much. All I can say is I think if you met me, you would like me. (Ask our mutual friend, Christian.) This forum is a very specific thing which requires a very specific tone of response from me but it is certainly not all that I am or offer in my real-life friendships with others.