Quote:

And further more fruitcake, I wasn't saying anything about going below the belt with the comments...I don't fucking care about that. I was mealy stating that making fun of burg's legs would be like me making fun of tritone cuz he is black, or Sergio for beating woman, It just takes no creativity and is rather obvious...If you are going to use something so obvious as an insult make sure its a fucking zinger...So go shave your chest you no talent Butt Bumping Rick Astley wannabe

"I'm never gonna give you up, I'm never gonna let you down..." Lol. Hmm, if this is true then you're gonna have to do a search and post the same response to everyone who's ever fought back by alluding to Ironside's "differently abled-ness." That should take you a few hours. Plus, I didn't just mention it, the creativity of it was in the humor.

"I'm never gonna give you up, I'm never gonna let you down..." Lol. Hmm, if this is true then you're gonna have to do a search and post the same response to everyone who's ever fought back against him by alluding to ol' Ironside's "differently abled-ness." That should take you a few hours. Plus, I didn't just mention it, the creativity of it was in the humor. If you didn't find it funny, tough shit.