Quote:

Its fantasy football. There is no home team.

I'm not sure about yahoo, but most league commisioner sites have each game set up with a home team. We did the homefield advantage in another league I'm in and ties were a big deal since big money was on the line.
Quote:

Quote:

By having an extra WR/RB, you maximize you potential scoring opportunites. There are a total of 25 slots that can be used. Thats overkill.

That really tests knowledge of team depth not scoring. I've seen 3 wr leagues, but never one with 4. When byes start comming into play, its going to be a nightmare putting 7 Wr/RB's on the field. I would suggest you go to 2RB 2Wr with 1 Flex player. I'll do fine under any system you come up with though.

Another consideration, if you do a 25 round draft, i hope your prepared to be in front of the computer for 5 hours. A 15 round draft typically takes 3 hours.

Quote:

Your my first victim Moxie Pad. Hope you know football better than the law because I'm going to school you endzone to endzone, hashmark to hashmark. Bring a clean pair of briefs. Your going to need them.

As a rule I don't talk smack until AFTER I beat someone. Then the gloves come off. The Crusty Endzone Ho's will let their draft and play on the field do the talking.