Quote:

^^^ OMFG I actually have been dying to get that book! Have you ever read Class by Paul Fussell? Kinda a comedic view on status and lifestyle of different income brackets.

Btw I'm having a very Panzerific day. Just worked out for free on a week pass at Sports Club (or whatev the fuck it's called) in Bev Hills, bought Christmas decorations at Z Gallerie for next year at 70% off, and bought 6 different salads at Fresh n Easy for $0.90 each because they expire 12/27. Also, I got my hair straightened for free as part of my friend passing her beauty school exam.

Reading This Side of Paradise by Steven Fitzgerald. KIDDING!! It's by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

No, I have not heard of or read that one yet. I stocked-up on body wash (around 20 bottles) and shampoos (6 bottles) for the next year or so. Its good because I got buy-one-get-one free Axe shower gels coupons on eBay and Axe shower gel is like $3.50 in Target.

By the way, I got the Luxury book at Brooklyn Public Library. I can order it online and they deliver it to any library branch of my choice, I don't know if you have this kind of technology on the west coast.