Quote:

Ok I am going to rant again for a minute because she makes this whole industry look bad

For one she is 18, she is 21 and I have heard so many ages and now she is giving a story that the company pretty much made her do it. HELLO if you are going to let any person tell you to do something you dont want to do then this was the wrong business.

And I would like to know how she plans to win anything by suing them, this is the sex industry
The first time I ever went to AIM to get my first test to do a scene they took me back to the back, sat me down and counseled me. They asked me would you be doing non-condom work and I said yes this is what they said...Are you aware of the risks you are taking and explained to me that there is a risk of catching a STD or even HIV, but I still agreed. It means I am taking the chance just as she did, we all know the risk yeah it may be more than other people but this is our job I dont expect to catch the virus during my career but I dont walk around thinking I will never catch it. This would be like being a police officer and saying you will never get shot doing your duty.
I feel bad for them all but again its the risk we take we have all taken the risk...cant blame patient zero and they cant blame the company it was the risk she took when she stuck two dicks inside her ass...Oh yeah and excuse me I love it in my ass but I havent done double anal and I know this I would never do it just because a company said I had to for the shoot ....I hope noone takes this the wrong way because that is not what I meant to do. I meant to open peoples eyes, this is our job we take a chance of getting this deadly virus everyday we walk onto a set..OK I do agree with her reasons if they all knew Darren had HIV or forged the tests I would be agreeing with her and how she is going about it but he didnt know so her reasons are useless. Yeah I think that people shouldnt be going out of the country to shoot but thats not my call to make ...
XoXo
Trinity James
http://www.trinityjames.com

I totally agree with Trinity about all said above. I do recall even being there with Trinity on her first test and the countless questions she asked as well as what I explained to her when she first stepped into the business. All these questions were asked by her like any new girl in the business. I do recall suggesting to Trinity not to do anal for at least a year and never do something you feel uncomfortable doing.

One last comment on above. I do think that any talent who works or comes from overseas, they should go into a quarantine period of at least 45 days. At least that would help in some way of protecting our talent.

Joey