Note: I posted this same mini-review (more or less) over at ADT...

Brooke Scott looked absolutely miserable in her scene, with an obviously-fake smile plastered on her face for as long as she could hold it. After all those parolees spooge on her and her piece of sponge-cake, she only manages to take one bite. Pitiful. I don't get it. Why even bother using it as a prop if the girl isn't going to go through with eating it?

The second girl (Kapri Styles) was much hotter, but there was a segment that had to be at least 10 minutes long with some fat ass loser facing the wall in the background behind the girl attempting to get to the point of orgasm. His ugly, fat and hairy ass was in clear view behind the girl for just an insane length of time. I almost felt like going back and actually clocking exactly how long it goes on for, but I couldn't bear the thought of seeing that sight for one more second! LOL

Not only that, but almost every JM movie lately (including this one) is mastered to disc in letterbox, which means that watching it on a widescreen TV I get about 6" cut off the image not only on each side but on both the top and bottom of the screen as well. WTF? Jeff - PLEASE fix this! I'm hoping American Gokkun #4" doesn't suffer from the same issue.