I was thinking of sorta riding your coat-tails Ms. Lynch... however if i started a site asking girls to pay me so i can act like that drunk and abbusive step father they never had, well I can only imagin the hatemail that would be showing up at my house... But I would make them do things like; cook me shit and tell them how horrible their cooking is as I spit food at them. Or I can beat them with an extention cord, put ciggeretts out on them, and then when they are crying i can hold them and softly caress thier hair while I tell them how much they smell like thier mother. Hell I would even let them pay me for them to work in my yard while i sat on my porch drinking beer and yelling about how ugly they are, and how thier sister's suck dick so much better then they do. God The Possibilites are endless...hrm I just need to find the wacked out girls that would pay for that kind of shit..anyway keep doing what your doing it seems to be working...