that's like going hunting and every animal you see randomly falls to the ground shooting geysers of blood. like right after you know you've first spotted them to save you the hassle of shooting them-it'd be fucking weird to shoot their lifeless-carcass.

if i was hunting for survival, it'd be amazingly-considerate of deer to just randomly die whenever i saw them. but it's not much fun if you're hunting for sport.

i'm sorry, i've got nothing to work with here. even genocide falls apart as an activity if the jews and armenians decide to suprise you by building death-camps out of pocket before you even get around to blaming them for crime and disease in a speech.
what can you do when a potential-crucifixee gets all preemptive? it's like he'd already gone to homedepot to get the wood cut and just showed up on our collective-lawn and started hammering himself to it. and he even brought the paper up the steps out to save us the trouble.

Martin Amis "honoring" katie price with a character bearing some of her traits