This is the cover that the producers deemed correct to catch your eye and hint at the contents within. I am particularly troubled by the smaller image of Dynamite in the freezed thrtoes of gagging upright in the context of the larger image of her impaled upsidedown head. The sort of overkill that small insert illustrates is unsettling. It's also instructive and deeply disturbing.:

My review is this. In one scene of this thing there is a skinny blonde outdoors and poolside on a cheap alumimum piece of lawnfurniture submitting to 'Gag Factor'; media. Gia is her lable. It's a good scene such as it is. The detail I want to point towards is this: When her head is upsidedown offen the lawnfurntiure, and thye peni is pressing into her mouth in the manner well known, the scrotum of the pistoning male fits exactly onto the sockets of her closed eye, each testicle precisely taking up residence where her eyeballs once were. The camera lingers over this, and the exacting pressing of the penis betrays the directions of Powers who is a very talented image makler if nothing else. Francis Bacon. Do rthis: watch it now.