Quote:

This guy only paid $1,100 for a session.Very recenlty also.She has about 40 reviews for hooking on TER

First of all, if you plan to see Katja, you better treat her great. She is just a sweet genuine kind woman, you better take good care of her. Anyways I Emailed Katja assistant, to set up an appointment. Since this was my first provider I had no references, I was told to go to roomservice. Once I was verified, we confirmed the hotel and time. I arrived at the hotel 20 minutes early, nervous as hell sweating and gasping for air. But once I got myself under control and took a deep breath I called her assistant once I was in the lobby and received her room number.

I knocked on the door and let me tell you what I saw, One of the most Beautiful women I have ever seen in my Life. Wearing Black and red Bra and thong, with black fishnets stockings up to her thighs, I love fishnets stockings. She greeted me with a beautiful smile, and we hugged and she gave me a lfk. we walked to the bed still shockingly amazed from her sexy body. I sat on the bed looking upwards to her............(for non vip, She is sooooo worth it, she was great. I wanted to see her again today before see leaves..lol)

While siting on the bed we started h conservation it was about 15 minutes, wanted to get to know her a little bit. We talked about her movies and other topics while I was running my hands up and down her body. She took off her bra and my mouth dropped open, they were perfect. The feel of her smooth skin, the feel of her breast was so nice. I could not feel her implant, her nipples were had and pointy. Then I stood up and started to LFK then went in to DFK. Oh man we were kissing passionately for 5 minutes then I took off my clothes, and she laid me down and started a BBBJ, oh it was so great. like 30 seconds in to it, while looking at her and her beautiful green eyes she said the is a great picture moment. I was like really? Took out my Iphone and took Pic's of her going down licking and kissing my Little boy. Oh boy I should of kept taking pictures, but I wanted a taste of her. So I asked for If I could have a taste and I could not believe How good she smelled and taste. I was eating like I was starved for months, a good 10 minutes. I was soo turned on that I that I did something I have never done before. I gave her a rim job and even stuck my tongue in that ass. It was great I was going in and out, stuck my finger in that ass and one in the pussy and was licking that clit. I was having a blast, I couldn't take it any more we put the cover on and started in mish. Lot's of DFK, sucking on her nipples. Then went into standing doggy, at the edge of the bed. She had one knee on the bed and standing on the other leg. Hitting it in doggy for a good five minutes, lot's of moaning and eye contact. Then I asked her if we can do greek, oh she was more then willing. She got the lube and applied it on her self then me. Went back to doggy, it was like day dreaming I could not believe that I was in the ass of one the hottest girls ever. Then I asked if we could do greek in CG, never done it like that before always wanted to. She was smiling at me right before we started, it was great she was leaned over to me to DFK while in CG. I was loving every moment watching her rocking back and forth, hearing her moan in a soft sexy voice. Then she took the cover off and finished me with a BBBJ. By this time we fished just under an hour. I had a 2 hour date, so I had another hour left.

We laid in the bed chatting away, for about another 15 minutes and started round 2. She gave me a another great BBBJ, Then went into CG. Then we went into RCG, oh what an amazing site watching that ass bounce mmmm. Then we went into another doggy in greek. Then she went straight to her knees and removed the cover to give me another BBBJ. She worked me until I came on her tits, and rub my head around her nipple. She cleaned us up and we chatted for another 5 minutes. MMM she gave my a long DFK and then I walked out of the room a happy man..Only thing I regretted about the whole date, is that I did not take anymore pictures...lol Luckly I live in a L.A. and I'm out here in D.C for business. I will definitely see Katja when I'm back home..

I'm pretty sure I hate you.

Barry