Quote:

the guy would have been markedly better-served spending that 4 grand on a shrink.

i can't look at scat and soiled panties as a fetish.

the gps pointing those people towards their biological imperative and homeostasis is fucking broken. we wash soiled underwear and we don't eat shit because there's tons of creepy-crawlie nasty things in shit and teeming in your panties after a while. i have no idea if she has swamp ass, but underwear is meant to be washed.

vile.

James: I know a guy here in LA who pays top dollar for these old women from North Carolina to be flown down here and basically mistreat him. I'm talking puking on the guy, shitting in his bed etc and he pays good money. These women are every day housewives (retired) and not women advertising or claiming to be anything special. He loves the fact that he's being made to feel pathetic and in most cases (for such fetishes) that's what the person is seeking- that desire to be embarassed and completely dominated. If it was acceptable (in mainstream society), most of these fetishes wouldn't exist. This dude used to have TV shows years ago, but I think he quit the buisness and now just jet-hops and pays these old women money to come to his place and do things you wouldn't want to hear about.