Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"Hobbyist community", now, that's euphemism at its finest...

Call a dog a dog! They're punters and johns!

Did it ever occur to you that some people, no matter how charming/smart/weathy/whatever, have physical attributes beyond their control making it far more difficult to get free pussy than, say, a normal guy like you? Your whole anti-hooker stance really makes me want to give you a quick, swift, blow to the spine forever enabling your body to a big, awkward, cock-blocking chair on wheels and see how long it takes before you compromise your morals.

How do you know that I'm a "normal" guy? I'm not normal! I'm 6'9'' and I weigh 320 lbs. People who don't know me are intimidated by my mere physical presence. I've seen people bump into street lights, because they were staring at me. How's that for some "physical attributes beyond my control"? I have schizotypal personality disorder. I've suffered from depression for over 11 years now. How's that for a "normal guy"? Do you think women throw themselves at me? Do you think I get "free pussy" aplenty? Little do you know...

Still, I'd never pay somebody for sexual favours. I 'd never make love to somebody I don't love. I want true love and affection and would never settle for a surrogate. I know for sure that every woman, who ever slept with me, loved me or, at least, cared deeply about me. And that's the way it should be, to my mind. This is what I believe in and live by. These are the standards that form my opinions about things. These are my morals that I've never compromised, not because I'm a perfect human being (I'm the most defective person I know), but because I've never felt the urge to do so.

If there's a God, He'll get someone to remind me to come back to this post tomorrow.

What have I got myself into?