Quote:

Quote:

with apologies to our verbose friends with brittle bones - of course.

+1

I meant no disrespect to Burg, he knows I think he's awesome and deserves copious amounts of free sex with many beautiful women. But there's no denying that unfortunatly most people discriminate when it comes to having sex with someone with a physical disability.

This thread already turned to shit for me back when Jeff did more of his AC = Da Burg = AC crapola.....I cant fight complete idiots, they dont understand anything except their own language. Plus, if you defend yourself against obvious bullshit accusations, then you get the "Oh Look! He's having a meltdown!!!" hahahahha Jeff's like the Domino's "Noid" character from the 1980s Pizza commercials.... seriously, look it up, he even looks like the "noid".

As for Ceara and her latest admirable expression of total, brutal honesty (Wheelchairs = NOT SEXY), I just want to say thanks for being faithful to the truth.... but "free sex" as you termed it is a "MYTH"...no matter what, you always end up paying somehow and in someway. It's true. Instead of the headgames that come with a girlfriend (assuming I can find one that likes metal), I much rather prefer to plop 2000 grand for a night in a lovely whore's lap, and then be able to simply relax and enjoy the evening tearassing around San Francisco, no fuss, no muss, and in the Morning, after Cheerios and a farewell blowjob, she's out the door until I feel like calling her again. In the meantime I can be a true bonafide friend to ALL the females I wish that are in my life. Fran hopes to visit sometime soon.