Quote:

Quote:

First off, nice job with the panties....did you have to do anything with them, like make sure there were a specific number of skid marks in each, or did you have to put Some Jelly in them, or blow your nose on a couple? 4 grand, for panties....Phew!

Actually, The guy who spent $4k had almost no sense of entitlement over the fact that that he was giving me so much money. He always keeps his emails super short; no questions, requests, anything. He pays, I wear panties like normal girl, save them, vacuum seal and send... Really though, what's more interesting is how completely out of control this guys fetish is. I mean, REALLY out of control. $4k is only a VERY small fraction of the amount of money he's put into his massive collection. I'm talking 100's of thousands of $$ and more soiled panties than victoria's secret gets in returns.

Wow... my mom's birthday is coming up, I could use some extra cash, LOL... Seriously though I know Aria makes tons of money off of clothing she sells from her shoots. I can't even get a decent price for my BCBG clothes off Ebay...