Ok, I guess I am in Bob Geldoff mode this year or something, or maybe it is mortality's icy cold hand giving my bowels a shake, but we need to help Simp/CAOH thru his latest personal/financial crisis. The dude is a institutional treasure for those of us who find xpt an invaluable 'coping tool' for life, and it is time those of us more fortunate than he step up and help our brother out.

I looked into hiring him as a Beer Tester, but I just couldnt get our 3 legal wet blankets comprising our Risk Management Team to look the other way and sign off on it, even after parading 5 strippers through their collective laps during a "Brainstorming Dinner/Night in San Fran" recently...this 'help windsock project' has already cost me in the low 5 figures and it's not even tax deductible yet...

So I get this message from our treasured friend while I was away this week (typos left in to prove authenticity):

Quote:

Hi.
I'm on my way out the door so this'll sound abrupt. But if you can think of something I can do for you or something I could provide you from here that's worth a couple grand let me know. I could use a cushion until I get a part time job to cover these car payments and insirance increases.

Thanks,

Rather than just send windy the 2 grand, and then think of someone he could kill for me later, I am taking this opportunity to put the rest of this board, and community of perverts, on the spot. Let's ALL chip in and help this boy buy his "cushion"....

I am going to paypal Windsock the first 200, so Da Burg is tithing his 10% to the XPT Karma god .... where's everyone else at? DONT be stingy, this is for a GREAT cause.

Gia can gain exemption if she provides windsock with free fashion tips and wardrobe consultations for his future job interviews (at least the ones I get him)....Gen can gain exemption if she restores Windsock's confidence and hope in life by giving him a Aurora-esque "Quack Job"...

The rest of you, throw windsock some cash and feel good about yourself for a day at least...

Windsock, what is your Paypal address????