Quote:

Quote:

I haven't really drank for a while. If I don't get totally ripped, I just get this sort dizzy feel that triggers a nice panic attack. So I kind of gave up on it. But I still make homemade beers and pass them among my friends. But yesterday some group put together a microbrew event and the SO took me. It was hot, I hadn't eaten since Friday (unless a box of Crunch n' Munch at 2am Saturday morning counts as a meal), and I was coming off a long week of overnights. Yeah, the conditions for sampling some high alcohol content beers were perfect. Was only there an hour or so, but I was nice and toasted when we left. No dizzy, no panic. Just a nice heady buzz. My favorite was a nice oatmeal stout, and my least favorite was a jalepeno lager. It had like a weird oily sensation that hit the palate before the liquid did. It was just wrong.

Mmm jalepeno lager blech I'm not sure if I could do that? Is it super spicy n tangy?
Oh and I'm drinking wine tonight long Day at work

It had a minor bite to it. You could taste the pepper, but it was the fumes that I couldn't handle.