@B:
It was terrific. Very mild but slightly hoppy without being too bitter. Exactly what I would by for a woman who drinks things like Blue Moon who wants to taste a good beer.

Only issue with it was that even after a hour in the fridge it erupted in head. I mean ERUPTED. Needed lots of paper towels.

The Carolus was totally unremarkable, not something I would get again.

The Warka tastes like most polish beers I have had but is a few percentage points stronger. I like it but nothing special about it. Doesn't have the sweetness of many "strong" beers.

In Canada they label any beer that is above 5% as a "strong" beer no matter what the style. Or if the traditional style actually calls for it to be strong ABV wise.

So in my pic you can see a few of my beers are labeled "strong" where in fact they are pretty ordinary in their country of origin.

For Bornyo: clicky, review. Scores well.

EDIT: about the eruption, I carried my back pack full of beer home over a several (at least 5) kilometer walk so it was definitely shaken up. I just expected it would have had enough time to settle down. When you open a bottle be ready to pour it into a glass. YMMV.

Edited by conquistador (05/25/10 07:45 PM)