WOW, what a fucking trainwreck!

I attended a party at an establishment above a bar in downtown Ft. Wayne. I think I had about 6 (Svedka vodka) drinks in me before the idea dawned on going out to my truck & getting my camera gear.

I was shooting photos between 11pm right up to about 2am, downing another 6-8 drinks and the rest is a fucking blur. I woke up sometime after 5am learning that I had been locked inside the establishment & the manager/owner (?) had to come out & let me out.

Upon sleeping most of New Year’s Day away, I’m now up all night into 1/2/10, sitting here editing photos that I don’t remember taking. Many of the latter (about 30+) whose settings were fucked up f/3.5 @ 1/5 - DAMN. Honestly, I think someone grabbed my camera & starting shooting shit, meanwhile I was passed out at a table somewhere.

The bigger piss off was loosing my Gary Fong “tupperware” in all this ruccous, hoping that the promoter’s found it sometime today during cleanup. I have a few calls to make today, before hopefully placing an order to Adorama or B&H for a new one. Dammit.

Overall, it was a great drunkfest. Good times. I stumbled across the street to my room at the Hilton around 6:30 & slept until about 11:30am when I had to check out & drive home 8 miles out of town.