the chick and i have one bottle of chateau d'yquem, think it's an '88 we got as a gift and nothing but a case or two of stuff years from maturing, but i'm going into get my ankle scoped tommorow morning and i'd like to just sleep, avoid anything but regular nsaids, and get to work in the afternoon without taking anything narcotic. half a bottle and a xanax with a few aleve should work fine.

btw, i cannot believe any white wine is so much better than others from the same region and age commands such a premium over them, i haven't had it in a while but it's certainly not mind-blowing. but a lot better than messing around with purple or white pills again for a little junk floating around the wheel.

i know i need to tape my ankle for sports with lateral movement after a few 3rd degree rolls that loosen tendons, but i thought i was safe taking the trash out. but no, there had to be an exposed pipe where NSTAR dug the street up.

don't cry for me argentina, the girl's randier than a stoat in heat tonight and is only half a glass into the bottle. 420 bucks in highlights and a haircut i can't notice are the greatest aphrodesiac known to man. oh, and some korean woman tore her pubes off on monday. approved.

Martin Amis "honoring" katie price with a character bearing some of her traits