Quote:

The first thing I usually do when I get home is take my pants off - I hate wearing jeans or long pants - and get into shorts

I actually don't mind road noise and like it better than silence sometimes. I usually like to have the windows open

I hate all that investment/rich people talk. There's a group of people at work who are always going on about that kind of stuff and its usually about how well they are doing in a smug kind of attitude. It makes me depressed. I hate all the overpaid managers who just spend all their time at pointless meetings and their competitions over who has the biggest TV, best car, most investment properties etcetera. The company goes through endless mindless restructures and changes of CEO and "new directions" yet at the frontline everything is always exactly the same... I guess its all just to bluff shareholders and get the shareprice moving but if you want to save the company money why not get rid of these goons and all the useless levels of management

I look forward to seeing an ineffectual rampage at a workplace where the receptionist is winged and the shooter blows his legs off, Ben!

the news crawl during Ben's rampage:

INEFFECTIVE GUNNER STORMS WORKPLACE AND EMBARRASSES SELF...AMERICA'S FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS TO BE RESURRECTED BASED ON FOOTAGE...PUBLIC REVOLTS IN FACE OF $9 TRILLION NATIONAL DEBT...EVERYDAY LOW PRICES AT WAL-MART...MAYONNAISSE FAVORIBILITY AT 60%...MUSTARD AT 80%....