Quote:

Just got home from a night of shooting. First thing I always do is rip my clothes off and get into some sweatpants and get on the computer. Maybe make myself a salad. I work around noise and people up in my space all fucking night. The last thing I need is my roomate clanging and banging pots around. Dude can't just talk on the phone in a normal voice. "BLAH, BLAH, INVESTMENTS, BLAH, RICH PEOPLE." I shouldn't have to hear this shit if I have my door closed. You wanna open cabinets, open cabinets. Stop slamming fucking doors. Close the fucking windows so I don't have to hear road noise. Stop acting like there's a breeze and an ocean view. It's cars and traffic. Stop telling me it's like New York. It's not New York and people in New York shut their fucking windows. Quit telling your friends we live in the Hollywood Hills. We live ON a HILL in Hollywood. And lose some fucking weight, you fat fucking bull in a china shop then maybe you wouldn't need the air conditioner or that stupid ass noisey fan blowing. /end rant.

I predict a domestic disturbance at Gia's anytime now.
I feel the pull on the rope, let me off at the rainbow
-Anyway, Genesis