Quote:

Yeah I think it's real cute how you missed the class at UCLA about staying the fuck away from barren middle-aged whores with addictive personalities.

Uh-oh! He knows where I went to school. It looks like Monkey is having some sort of stalker-ish meltdown. Keep it going, Charles! I'm loving it.

Quote:

It's gonna get a whole lot less cute when she's camped outside your apartment with her developmentally disabled kids and her five year plan is slanging that loose pussy to Kerkove. I hope that ugly ho has your ectopic pregnancy and you get AIDS, you cheesy limpdicked faggot.

Your use of "ectopic" makes you too smart to be an incarnation of PA4H, just in case there's any doubt you happen to be anyone other than Monkey. Your use of "slanging" and "ho" has a creditable Guapo touch. Bravo, sir!

Quote:

(XPT) (Your ugly girlfriend) (You aka Virgin Fanboy, so impressed with tits and a whore who will do anal that he loses all self-respect and posts lame bullshit all day)

I do like tits and whores who do anal and am certainly no virgin. If I reached my mid-twenties as a virgin, I'd have paid your mother a nickel to cum in her ass, just like the longshoremen and ex-cons do.

If you want to talk about self-respect, you could consider the fact that you're the one hiding behind an alt ID. Your alt ID's are just another closet for you, right? That's my theory.