Quote:

how have I missed this ?
What is the fascination some of the posters over there with Y chromosomes have with examining their spoo and other bodily discharges? When they are not measuring their bowel movements they are treating their jizz with the level of scientific curiosity usually reserved for NASA robotic probes of Mars. First there was the debate over whether or not men conducting taste tests of their cum was faggy and now people want to look at their jizz under a microscope. (And who keeps a microscope next to them when they jack off anyways?)

I'm waiting for someone to start a thread saying how much they like to jack off into a brandy snifter and swirl it around to experience the bold, robust aroma of their vintage , inspired by the lollipop stick given to them by Hillary Scott that they keep under their pillow, cocksnot deposit.

They remind me of a bunch of boys squatting around a pile of dogshit while one pokes it with a stick to see that the colored thing is that's sticking out. (Wasn't that a Norman Rockwell painting)?