Quote:

If you think that one's bad, Moronboy, try This One.

RandomPrecision

Show me your asshole
2442 Posts
3/06
Posted - Mar 4 2007 : 11:48:25 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still wouldn't expect honest answers to this question from well-known posters. They have a posting history and therefore, a reputation (or sorts) to uphold. Add to that the fact that some of them no doubt have spouses who read the board. The only way you're even gonna come close to all honest answers is if you have some way of doing the poll completely anonymously. And even then, some people are so homophobic they wouldn't even be honest with themselves enough to post a totally anonymous response.

Myself? I have tried it...a few times. It wasn't bad, actually (better than no sex, which is what I got from the females at the time when I was experimental). I think most people probably have an experimental stage. Or, at least, a stage in which they're tempted to experiment.

At any rate, I found that the sex is sex and if you can get past the fact that the partner is a dude (or a chick if you're female), you can actually have fun. The sex was actually fun. I didn't find myself physically attracted to the guys, however and felt no emotional attachment to them at all. To me, it was just sex.

So I call myself straight because when I think about sex, I don't think about guys. When I go out, I'm not looking at other men's asses. I'm checking out women. My fantasies are about women. People can call me whatever they like (well, those who know). I don't care. I'm certainly not going to advertise that I've done it to, say, my mother or father or whatever but it's not all that shameful. Just fooling around. I don't see any reason why messing around should define a person's sexuality unless they want it to.

Edited by - randomprecision on 3/4/2007 11:52:55 PM

at least when he posts as "randomprecision", kurt leaves off the capslock (j/k)