Quote:

She wasn't deleted or deactivated. I think she cried and left when her baby pictures weren't properly appreciated. Perhaps she should post them here.

Is it possible to know the rules there? I've been there a few years and have yet to figure them out. (Perhaps that's entirely for a lack of trying.)

But back to the faggy thread...

No, I never thought she was deactivated. But the Dana/JB thread was locked, IIRC.

I do remember her crying about the baby pics. And starting a whiney thread called "Stop Talking About Me." Pathetic.

As for the rules, I was being more metaphorical than literal. Kind of a "Use the Force" thing. Swine tries these head-on attacks where subtlety would better suit him. And his "Communism" thread attacking the mods isn't going to endear him to Drew & Steph.

But I like Swine. There is much anger in him. I think he'd be a lot happier here than at ADT, where he can vent his spleen to his, and our, delight.