Quote:

Quote:

Yeah dude, it was a great season. It hurt driving 4 hours to Foxboro to watch them lose, but next year we will be back and better!

Tuna: How were the Pat fans? Heard they can be rough on the Jet fan.

They can be, I was ok myself, but I am 6'3 and probably not the guy to attack, but I saw a bunch of other jets fans getting crap. I rolled out there at 4am, got into the stadium lot at 9am, pulling up in a yellow H1 hummer, so yeah, we didn't blend so well. We put out the full tailgate spread which included the jets beer pongtable and kegerator, and hoisted a jets flag up on a 20 ft high flagpole. This brought over a lot of jets fans, but also a bunch of asshole pats fans. We walked into the stadium, right past the gates at the main entrance I led a jets chant with about 25 jets fans, and then went off to my seats. Again, while at the seats I didn't catch much crap, but I saw a lot of other jets fans getting stuff thrown at them. At halftime I went into a section that was pretty much 100% jets fans and sat there. After the game it was BRUTAL!! It was like running the gauntlet for anyone wearing green. When we got back to the truck I found some stupid bitch writing all over it in lipstick. We made her clean it while we shot out comments to her and her fag boyfriend, fag just stood there washing my car and took it. While we drove out I cought a ton of shit, everyone remembered us with the flagpole, and I just got swarmed and had to idle my way out.

I have been to a few away games, and obviously I see plenty of visiting fans at the meadowlands, and never have I witnessed this before, they were the rudest fuckers in the world. I can not wait to exact my revenge on them next year when they come to town, cocksuckers.