The season is almost over and after seeing the Cowboys get the ass handed to them at Texas Stadium I've come up with some thoughts.

Most overrated NFL teams:

AFC-Colts NFC-Cowboys

Hottest teams in the NFL:

AFC-Titans NFC- Eagles

Why isn't anybody talking about the Ravens!?

Teams with their arrow pointing down for 07:

Chiefs their QB-Green has lost a major step due to his injury. They have no WR's. Secondary is old and they can't stop the run. Chargers and Denver will rule the AFC WEST for the next 2-5 years

Giants- Best weapon on the team is going to retire. Not sure what to make of Manning. WR's are awful. DL is suspect with out Strahan. LB's and DB's are suspect. TE can't catch unless he's covered by Roy Williams.

Falcons- QB is awful and caint play in any NFL system. Or so it seems. WR's can't catch for shit. DE is very overrated. No team speed at LB or FS and this is why they give up so many big plays. BEst DE can't stay out of the trainers office. TE is the only true weapon.

Teams with their arrow pointing up for 07:

Titans- Young is the real deal and he'll get all the snaps in training camp. Young fast WR's Henry is a more then effective RB. The D will be better. I think Pac-Man is starting to get it..I think.

Green Bay- I think if Brett comes back this could be a play off team next year. They need more help on the OL. They have some young talent at WR. Still beed to find a game breaker at RB because Green is getting older. Hawk will be a stub at LB next year O-H...

Saints- The Offense will just get better. God, watch out for Reggie Bush. Plus they get Joe Horn back too. I think their D is small and play much better on turf. But they are going to be tough next year. Pretty good this year though

A plea to all NFL GM's..Please don't give up a draft pick for Randy Moss..not even a 7th rounder. NOT worth it. Same goes for Porter.

"With the first pick in the 2007 NFL draft the Detroit Lions select Brady Quinn"

Glad to see the Cardinals get their 3-4 "wait until next year we're going to be better wins" under their belt. They do the same shit every year.

Bye bye Mora, Shell (maybe), Coughlin and Green.

Why is Matt Millen still employed...Anybody?

Vince Young for Rookie of the year

I think the Giants will talk to Weiss about their head coaching job..and he'll leave ND with the quickness.

Cowboys draft/free agent needs in 07
QB-back up-FA
OL-FA
WR-draft
OLB-draft
FS -draft
KR-FA
DE-FA