Quote:

ms contins held together by fent-patches squeezed out like a packet of mayo. just a guess.

...and a partridge in a pear tree...

Like i point out to anyone interested (usually limited to someone like Carmella or whoever is in the Bullpen...):

How do you improve upon being a successful 39 year old, self-made venture capitalist/freelance unorthodox Executive gun fire hire, Harvard Cum Laude, survivor of O.I. and doubling life expectancy, net worth involving 8 digits and resulting in having my own empty (yet small) office in the IRS branch office in San Francisco for yearly meetings to search for missing decimal points and whether or not I knew the Janitor at Ariba back in 1999 just before the public offering....?

Answer: Do all this with a drug dependency.

I am speaking Hypodermically....I mean Hypothetically about someone I KNOW of course.

Merry MERRY x-mas James, you have no idea what it means having you here. You are twice as brilliant as I am and I know that regardless of whether or not anyone else understands what I write or post, I know you will get it. Only other people I could ever say fall into that company were Arab, Willie and perhaps Bornyo (if he had the patience to read it.)