i remember a story about holly and a photographer promising her seventeen magazine then asking for "panty shots" and other really creepy stuff, i'd be curious for her take on this kind of stuff.

the intentionality of any photographer doing this kind of stuff creeps me the fuck out. maybe not jailtime without a crime creeped-out, but my gut sez these people are a lot closer to predation than your average bear.

i know hyde's going to hate the idea on principle, but this is EXACTLY the kind of thing where names need to be on lists for monitoring by big brother.

fine. you're not committing a criminal act, but you're kinda calling in a bomb-threat by seeing how close to the real, pretty vile thing you can get without doing it.

you get in trouble for non-crimes like pointing a gun at someone or phoning in the aforementioned bomb scare-if the models end up with the same mild-trauma as holly did, it's not far off from pointing a blank gun at a stranger on the street and squeezing a few rounds off. you didn't kill anyone but i'd kinda like someone paying attention to you if you make it a regular hobby-the fact you're not using bullets doesn't reassure me that the thought of using a live round isn't a lot more ingrained as a possibility than someone without a history of doing it.

Martin Amis "honoring" katie price with a character bearing some of her traits