apologies for not posting this on your personal forum, but i cannot afford the membership fee. (honestly, i spend too much $$$ on your euro dvds- )

my girlfriend is very obliging during the act of lovemaking. she lets me get away with some shit. (not literally, of course ) sometimes i "accidentally" cause her to throws up () when she be sucking it. to be honest, i was shocked to find that this occurrence is not nearly as glamorous and erotic in real life as you are able to portray it in your films. her throw up is often smelly. i am distracted, and it interferes with my belief that i am a big man who controls bitches. now, i could just stop abusing her throat in this wise, but, really, this is the only method i am hip to that has the power to produce this belief in me. how do you deal with this stinkiness? you are a pro, and i need your particular wisdom in this area. i do not wish to give up these "accidents".

also, is there a method you are aware of to "accidentally" piss in their mouths? it's difficult to pee with an erection, and by the time i am able to get it going, she's usually figured out what i'm up to. still, i love her.