Careena posted this offer over on ADT. Careena hasn’t shot a scene in a few years, but anyone who’s seen her scene in Kink with Rocco Siffredi, or her home movies she used to sell from her web site, have no doubt of her ability to do a gag scene. I don’t know if the Gag Daddy shoots the kinds of scenes she likes, but if you could get together enough black guys I bet she can still do a hot scene.

Quote:

Hello everyone : )

During my lunch break here at the EA offices, I've decided to tell you all what's currently going on with my warped, twisted, perpetually horny self:

1. My hunger for a beautiful & exceptionally hung, new male talent (known as Shocka and/or Chaos), lead to my getting myself hired as his suckee in a gagging blow-job scene last Friday afternoon... Mmmmmmmmm, since then, all i can think is: "MORE please!"

Unfortunately, he returned to Florida before that could happen

2. I will work for anyone (photo/video) who will hire him as my co-star... most appealing would be traveling trips which reunite us on-camera anywhere in the world : )

3. I will consider working with others in non-anal scenes... but I am literally about to explode in anticipation from thoughts of Chaos in my pussy & ass!

just thought i'd share here in the hopes that someone will help a girl out
careena