The Mustang Ranch in Selma, NC puts my name in lights. A numeral is missing, but that's just to keep me grounded.

Check out this bad ass poster the club made of me! Yes, they let me keep it.

Billboard off Rt 70.

Billboard of Rt 95

The historical shore-side town of New Bern, NC

New Bern, NC is the birth of Pepsi and the original state capitol. I sure did get a lot of learnin' on this trip.

What's the south without a Piggly Wiggly.

You know you're a redneck when...

Pork King=Porking. Get it? This is at a slaughter house with a pork store attatched to it. I despise pork/ham, but I just had to see this. Look what the humidity did to my hair.

A tabacco farm.

In the rocking chair waiting for my table at Cracker Barrel. The waitress asked if all I was gonna eat was rabbit food. Oh, and they didn't have bottled water or green tea. My friend had the chicken-n-dumplings and asked if they had Hefeweizen, but they thought he said Budweiser. Bought some sweet Christmas ornaments in the country store, however.

My newest costume. I come out on stage to Slayer's Angel of Death. The crowd went wild and guys rushed to the stage!

The unphotoshopped red eyes are somewhat appropriate being that I'm your Angel of Death.