Quote:

Quote:

I was listening to WORMPHLEMG - Tomb Of The Ancient King

I only got through the first song so far. (It was about 17 minutes long, Doom band with four songs on the album) I want to find the Demo they had as the vocals are supposed to have really wild screeching on them.

The first track is 30 minutes. The second 13+ minute track has some of the screeching you're looking for...Some people in other forums I go to, describe them as Torture Doom.
I also have their Demo, In an Excruciating Way. It's one 32 minute track. Outside of Stoner Doom, There's very few Doom Metal Bands that I like. So far the only ones have been Wormphlegm, Evoken, and Tyranny.
Burning Witch and Thorr's Hammer weren't bad. you might want to check out Burning Witch too, if you like screeching. Another band I'm getting ready to check out is Khlyst. I haven't heard them yet.

I think Tomb Of The Ancient King is pretty good. It just requires some time in the day to listen to it. It's not the kind of music you want to listen to, when you're in a rush to go do something. When I'm at work, and constantly on the move, I like to listen to faster Death Metal, Thrash, Goregrind, and Grindcore. But when I come home at night, and want to unwind, I sometimes have a few drinks, and listen to a long Doom album.

Thanks, I'm going to check out In An Excruciating Way.

You might want to check out VENNT if you're more in the mood for discordant noisey type of doom weirdness www.myspace.com/vennt Kind of like Khanate meets Man Is The Bastard. bass drums and vocals, no guitars.

A whole bunch of my posts seem to have been eaten or deleted or I accidentally posted them somewhere else, hahaha.