Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[hindsight]Oh man, I might be in trouble. [/hindsight]

You just realized this?

Yeah, I knew there was a chance he'd be a headache, but I figured the gamble and possible big payoff outweighed the risk. That's why I made sure to draft some decent backups.

Thats the funny thing about the draft. Two yrs. ago I picked Priest Holmes with the overall number 1 pick. He did well for the first 7,8 games into the season and then the fucker gets hurt. You can never tell about problem players or injuries. You just got to draft smart. Right tunavan?

The writing was on the wall with TO. He is clearly the most talented wr in the nfl right now, but if he misses 3 games a year to stupidity, what is the point? It seems he always screws you at the end of the season too wehn it really counts during a playoff run. I had TO 2 years ago and he was the man. I was really in his camp thinking he got a bad wrap, until this year. The guy shows up looking like a tour de france time trialist with a helmet and everything to ride a stationary bike, what the fuck is up with that. This is going to end up terribly, and the better Glenn looks, the worse a pissing match this is gonna be. And also, this Romo kid looks good and could very well end up being the starter at some point (think brady/ne), do you think Parcells is gonna let TO pull his shit on that kid when he starts bitching and pulling that shit about not getting enough catches? TO was just an all around mess.

btw, Matt Jones will be the next TO in a year or two, you heard it here.