Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

so how does everyone feel about their team? The draft last night was good practice for my other money leagues later this week.

Generally I feel pretty good, with a couple of question marks

I wish the computer hadn't drafted Lamont Jordan for me with the 2d pick whilst I was trying desperately to log on, and even though Randy Moss was the best player available when I drafted him, he's such a piece of shit I root for him to get his collarbone broken on every play.

Speaking of which, I am entertaining trade offers for either or both of them.

having your top wr and one of your 2 rb's on the same team really sucks, if the faders blow in a particular game, which they will at least 10 times this year, you are totally fucked. If they do ok, it will most likely be one or the other that gets points. Drafting is very strategic.

Your team is counting on geriatric B. Favre. That guy will either retire or break in half by week three. And Leinart as a backup? He rode the coat tails of Reggie Bush at USC. If he gets any playing time in AZ he'll take a beating behind the o line the likes of which even D. Carr in Houston will cringe.

Favre produces well, this is fantasy we are talking about, in fantasy he still has some milege. He can turn it on late in the season as well. I was happy to settle for him as a result of snatching up rb's and wr's earlier in the draft. Leinart is a flyer, and I would be surprised if Warner didn't get destroyed by week 8, and with those weapons on that team he is set. IF he rode Bush's coattails, now he can ride Edge, Boldin, and Fitz's coattails.