Quote:

Man, I tell you what ... Eli ... what the fuck? You were pulling shit in the Northeast before you went to Florida and people elsewhere are saying the same things about you. It does tend to bring a sense of reality to it all, doesn't it? I remember believing in you, bro. I had to decide for myself who was right and who was wrong and what was bullshit. I had to also make my own observations. In the end, it sized up against you. And the very same things are being said about you all this time later, and in different places, and from different people. WHO ELSE DOES THIS HAPPEN TO? Bad luck????? No way.

So the original question remains......why do people put up with his shit......models, producers...etc.....if people don’t actually like him why don’t they stop doing business with him? I guess this industry lacks something...moral backbone. Yes you can have morals in an immoral business!!!!

I heard one producer say the only reason I do business with him is that he brings me the talent. Ok....dumbasses If ya don’t like him....the same way you would treat the models you don’t like....don’t fucking use him.....he would wither up and fade away....the models will come to you eventually its like fuckin clockwork. Where else are they going to go McDonalds?