I submitted these before, but they're so wonderful I'm submitting them again, and I'm going to keep on submitting them ubtil they are realized. You got a problem with that?

How about a series called "Mad Dog" that is nothing but vaginal doggy-style sex? The idea here is to capture a broader market, both the gonzo and Golden Age crowd (thus the straight pussy fucking w/ no anal or circus acts). But here's the twist: It's a gangbang. Each guy waits his turn as one pumps the bitch AS HARD AS HE CAN!!!! Then, when one dude tires, a fresh and rested one climbs aboard. This goes on until the girl can't take it anymore and stops the scene. At which point they all jack off on her, face or body, doesn't matter. There would be lots of hair pulling and ass slapping. Girls with big butts would star so there would be lots of jiggle. I believe the best part will be when the girl says she wants to stop. I expect many are so eager to please that they'll continue until they cry. Isn't that a great idea?

Another one: Since the decision to appear in Gag Factor by a dumb whore is basically a tragic one, why not score the series with some tragic music instead of that stupid techno/rock shit? I suggest Albinoni's Adagio. Every time I listen to it I think of Gag Factor. You wouldn't have to pay for the rights, it's in the public domain. You could get Johnny Thrust to play the basic melody on his Casio keyboard.

Thanks,
simp