The Cage, kill it. Kill it now. Chop chop fuckie dynamite! or something. I don't care how it's done -- pull the plug, change the name, whatever. Just do it. This madness has to stop!

An example of where we're at -- Morbidthoughts is posting convention pics that he took... AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT! The Mia Rose picture thread is a goddamn atrocity too. Hey, Morbid, genius, there’s a particular place to put a thread like that and it’s called “Any fucking place other than the Monkey Cage.”

Unfortunately, dear readers, those are just two of many instances which prove what once was is no more. If I have to explain why that is, you're either new, an imbecile or elgloryhole.

This whole scene is fucking disgraceful. I want to vomit. The only reason I don't is because I can't hit Padova with it from here. Any of the Old Guard or the few newbies with common sense should stop posting in The Cage. Do what you know in your hearts is right. The Monkey deserves better. Maybe, just maybe, the deafening silence that rings through this once-great forum will persuade administration to do the right thing.

I will leave you all with this quote from our fallen leader: "Die Burg."